D41 Spring Series
2017 Texas AMA District 41 Championship SPRING Series
SPRING SERIES: Round 1 at Swan MX Raceway Park | March 5, 2017
FALL SERIES: Round 2 at Swan MX Raceway Park | September 3, 2017
*Note: The Moto Masters Vet Series will be racing on Saturday (March 4), so there will not be any Organized Practice on this weekend. All registered racers will still get their normal race-day practice before their races begin on Sunday.
Friday | March 3
Gate Hours: 6pm-10pm
Early Registration: 7pm-8pm (for Moto Masters)
Saturday | March 4
Moto Masters Vet Series | Round 1
Gate Hours: 6am-11pm
Riders meeting after practice, followed by races.
Early Registration: 7pm-8pm (for Spring Series)
Sunday | March 5
Texas AMA District 41 Championship Spring Series | Round 1
Gate Hours: 6:30am
Riders meeting after practice, followed by races.
★ Riders will now earn points in BOTH the SPRING SERIES and the FALL SERIES that will go towards District Championship Plates, Champion Jackets, and Awards at the District 41 Final Round in October!
All 3 districts (Districts 20, 41, and 42) will come together on November 10-12 at 3Palms for the Texas AMA State Championship Finals!
★ FALL SERIES POINTS COUNT DOUBLE!
★ Riders must compete in a minimum of 4 Fall Series rounds in D41.
★ 2017 Texas AMA State Championship Finals will be held on November 11-12.
District 41 Spring Series:
★ Rd. 2 – April 9 | River Valley
★ Rd. 3 – April 16 | Oak Hill Raceway
★ Rd. 5 – May 13 (Sat) | Badlands
New AMA Changes beginning in 2017:
• No one under the age of 14 is allowed to compete on a 250cc motorcycle.
• No one under the age of 16 is allowed to compete on a 450cc motorcycle.
1. 51cc (4-6) Limited
2. 51cc (7-8) Limited
3. 51cc Combined Open (4-8) Limited
4. 51cc Special Limited (4-8) (Oil injected, Air-Cooled 2 strokes and 4 stroke 50s only, no water cooled)
5. 65cc (7-9)
6. 65cc (10-11)
7. 65cc Combined Open (7-11)
8. 65/85 Beginner (7-11) (Never Raced Before 3-5-2016)
9. 85/150 Beginner (12-15) (big wheels OK, max wheels 19F, 16R) (Never Raced Before 3-5-2016)
10. 85cc (9-11) (no big wheels, max wheels 17F, 16R)
11. 85cc (12-16) (150 4-stroke ok, no big wheels, max wheels 17F, 16R)
12. 85cc Combined Open (9-16) (150 4-stroke ok, no big wheels, max wheels 17F, 16R)
13. Supermini (12-16) (79cc-112cc 2-Stroke/150cc 4-Stroke, max wheels 19F, 16R)
14. Girls (9-14), 65cc/85cc/150 (big wheels OK, max wheels 19F, 16R)
15. Womens Amateur (14+) (99cc-250cc, 2 or 4-Stroke)
16. Beginner Open (122cc and Up, 2 stroke or 4 stroke) (Never Raced Before 3-5-2016)
17. Schoolboy 1 (12-16) (86-125cc 2-Stroke/75-150cc 4-Stroke, Min. Wheels: 21F; 19R)
18. Schoolboy 2 (14-16) (122cc-144cc 2-Stroke, 122-250 4-Stroke)
19. Collegeboy Amateur (16-24), No A Riders (122 and Up, 2 stroke or 4 stroke)
20. Two-Stroke Open Amateur (122-250cc 2 stroke only)
21. Open Amateur No A Riders (122 and Up, 2 stroke or 4 stroke)
22. 250 C (122-250 2 stroke, 250 4 stroke)
23. 250 B (122-250 2 stroke, 250 4 stroke)
24. 250 Pro (122-250 2 stroke, 250 4 stroke); 200% payback (100% if 6 riders or less)
25. 450 C (122 and Up, 2 stroke or 4 stroke)
26. 450 B (122 and Up, 2 stroke or 4 stroke)
27. 450 Pro (122 and Up, 2 stroke or 4 stroke); 200% payback (100% if 6 riders or less)
28. 25 Plus Amateur, No A Riders
29. 25 Plus A, 75% payback
30. 30 Plus C/D
31. 30 Plus A/B
32. 35 Plus Open
33. 40 Plus C/D
34. 40 Plus A/B
35. 50 Plus C/D
36. 50 Plus A/B
Gate admission: $10/Sunday (This $10 gate fee is valid for arrivals from Saturday at 12 noon through Sunday afternoon. If you arrive on Friday night/Saturday morning for the Moto Masters Vet Series, a $20 weekend fee will apply.)
Dry camping: $10/vehicle/night
RV Hookups: $30/night FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED (More information HERE)
Race entry: $40/Class
Online Registration is not available for this event. All registration will take place on race weekend at the scoring tower.
NO RELEASE = NO RIDE! All riders under 18 years MUST have a parent present to sign a release. Or you may bring a NOTARIZED release signed by a parent. AN UNACCOMPANIED MINOR WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RACE UNLESS THEY HAVE A VALID CONSENT FORM. All minors attending this event without parents, must come with a NOTARIZED statement from parents or legal guardian giving permission for another adult to act as guardian to sign releases.
An AMA membership is required as this is an AMA sanctioned event. Save time in line on race day by signing up online! Be sure to print out and bring your temporary card as proof of current membership, or be required to purchase another one. Remember, YOU are responsible for having proof of current membership! Memberships will also be available for purchase on race weekend.
★ Riders MUST bring last 4 digits of VIN of every bike competing on when registering, as this is an AMA Sanctioned event.
★ Water is available for washing bikes- bring your own power washer.
★ PARENTS, PLEASE help us! Pit riding is allowed, BUT must be kept in 1st gear, and no riding in the grass.
★ Permitted pit vehicles include: Pit bikes, Golf carts, Side X Side, Scooters & bicycles with helmets.
All riders under 21 MUST wear a helmet when riding through the pits.
★ All permitted pit vehicles must be parked for the night by 10 PM
Protest Fees & Procedures:
The following AMA protest fees shall apply at all rounds:
★ Visual protests: $100 per item or component protested
★ Technical protests: $100 per item or component protested
Plus the following if applicable:
§ Tear down fees: $200 two-stroke/$500 four-stroke
§ Required engine removal: $100
§ Fuel test deposit: $325
★ Administrative protests: $100 per incident
★ In the event of a technical protest involving a teardown or removal of the engine from the frame, the protested rider may elect for the inspection to occur either before or after the final moto involving the protested machine. In the event the inspection is made after the final moto, the machine will be impounded between motos and/or the engine sealed pending the inspection.