D41 Fall Series
2017 Texas AMA District 41 Championship FALL Series
SPRING SERIES: Round 1 at Swan MX Raceway Park | March 5, 2017
FALL SERIES: Round 2 at Swan MX Raceway Park | September 3, 2017
Friday | September 1
Gate Hours: 7pm-11pm
Early Registration: 8pm-9pm
Saturday | September 2
Gate Hours: 6am-11pm
★ Texas Lone Star State Championship MX Series | Round 7 (Make up date)
Races following practice
★ Full Moon Night Series | Round 6
Night Race Practice: 5:30pm
Night races immediately following practice
Sunday | September 3
Gate Hours: 6:30am
★ Texas AMA District 41 Championship Fall Series | Round 2
Races following practice.
NEW FOR 2017!
★ Riders will now earn points in BOTH the SPRING SERIES and the FALL SERIES that will go towards District Championship Plates, Champion Jackets, and Awards at the District 41 Final Round in October!
All 3 districts (Districts 20, 41, and 42) will come together on November 11-12 at 3Palms for the Texas AMA State Championship Finals!
★ FALL SERIES POINTS COUNT DOUBLE!
★ Riders must compete in a minimum of 4 Fall Series rounds in D41.
★ 2017 Texas AMA State Championship Finals will be held on November 11-12.
District 41 Fall Series:
★ Rd. 3 – September 17 | Buffalo Creek
★ Rd. 4 – September 24 | Oak Hill Raceway
★ Rd. 6 – October 29 | Buffalo Creek
Saturday-Sunday: $15/Person (after Saturday 6pm)
Sunday Only: $15/Person
★ Upon entry on Friday & Saturday, you will be charged for the entire weekend. If you leave on Saturday night, you will receive a refund for Sunday. (Ticket & gate receipt required for gate refund upon leaving.)
★ Front gate admission must be paid with cash or check only.
★ Children 5 & under are FREE!
Friday Night: FREE!
Saturday Night: $10/vehicle
RV Hookups: $30/night FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED (More information HERE)
Race Entry: $40/Class
*Gate admission accepts cash only. Registration accepts cash or all major credit cards.
New AMA Changes beginning in 2017:
• No one under the age of 14 is allowed to compete on a 250cc motorcycle.
• No one under the age of 16 is allowed to compete on a 450cc motorcycle.
1. 51cc (4-6) Limited
2. 51cc (7-8) Limited
3. 51cc Combined Open (4-8) Limited
4. 51cc Special Limited (4-8) (Oil injected, Air-Cooled 2 strokes and 4 stroke 50s only, no water cooled)
5. 65cc (7-9)
6. 65cc (10-11)
7. 65cc Combined Open (7-11)
8. 65/85 Beginner (7-11) (Never Raced Before 8-20-2016)
9. 85/150 Beginner (12-15) (big wheels OK, max wheels 19F, 16R) (Never Raced Before 8-20-2016)
10. 85cc (9-11) (no big wheels, max wheels 17F, 16R)
11. 85cc (12-16) (150 4-stroke ok, no big wheels, max wheels 17F, 16R)
12. 85cc Combined Open (9-16) (150 4-stroke ok, no big wheels, max wheels 17F, 16R)
13. Supermini (12-16) (79cc-112cc 2-Stroke/150cc 4-Stroke, max wheels 19F, 16R)
14. Girls (9-14), 65cc/85cc/150 (big wheels OK, max wheels 19F, 16R)
15. Womens Amateur (14+) (99cc-250cc, 2 or 4-Stroke)
16. Beginner Open (122cc and Up, 2 stroke or 4 stroke) (Never Raced Before 8-20-2016)
17. Schoolboy 1 (12-16) (86-125cc 2-Stroke/75-150cc 4-Stroke, Min. Wheels: 21F; 19R)
18. Schoolboy 2 (14-16) (122cc-144cc 2-Stroke, 122-250 4-Stroke)
19. Collegeboy Amateur (16-24), No A Riders (122 and Up, 2 stroke or 4 stroke)
20. Two-Stroke Open Amateur (122-250cc 2 stroke only)
21. Open Amateur No A Riders (122 and Up, 2 stroke or 4 stroke)
22. 250 C (122-250 2 stroke, 250 4 stroke)
23. 250 B (122-250 2 stroke, 250 4 stroke)
24. 250 Pro (122-250 2 stroke, 250 4 stroke); 200% payback (100% if 6 riders or less)
25. 450 C (122 and Up, 2 stroke or 4 stroke)
26. 450 B (122 and Up, 2 stroke or 4 stroke)
27. 450 Pro (122 and Up, 2 stroke or 4 stroke); 200% payback (100% if 6 riders or less)
28. 25 Plus Amateur, No A Riders
29. 25 Plus A, 100% payback
30. 30 Plus C/D
31. 30 Plus A/B
32. 35 Plus Open
33. 40 Plus C/D
34. 40 Plus A/B
35. 50 Plus C/D
36. 50 Plus A/B
Online Registration is not available for this event. All registration will take place on race weekend at the scoring tower.
NO RELEASE = NO RIDE! All riders under 18 years MUST have a parent present to sign a release. Or you may bring a NOTARIZED release signed by a parent. AN UNACCOMPANIED MINOR WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RACE UNLESS THEY HAVE A VALID CONSENT FORM. All minors attending this event without parents, must come with a NOTARIZED statement from parents or legal guardian giving permission for another adult to act as guardian to sign releases.
An AMA membership is required as this is an AMA sanctioned event. Save time in line on race day by signing up online! Be sure to print out and bring your temporary card as proof of current membership, or be required to purchase another one. Remember, YOU are responsible for having proof of current membership! Memberships will also be available for purchase on race weekend.
★ Riders MUST bring last 4 digits of VIN of every bike competing on when registering, as this is an AMA Sanctioned event.
★ Water is available for washing bikes- bring your own power washer.
★ PARENTS, PLEASE help us! Pit riding is allowed, BUT must be kept in 1st gear, and no riding in the grass.
★ Permitted pit vehicles include: Pit bikes, Golf carts, Side X Side, Scooters & bicycles with helmets.
All riders under 21 MUST wear a helmet when riding through the pits.
★ All permitted pit vehicles must be parked for the night by 10 PM
AMA Texas State Championship Series Qualifying Rules:
The top 16 riders in points for District 41 and District 20 qualify to advance to compete in the AMA Texas State Championship Final. (Top 8 in District 42)
All rounds that riders compete in count towards their point accumulation.
All riders will want to race all rounds to earn as many points as possible.
AMA Texas State Championship Final is a 2 day race format with practice on Friday.
Protest Fees & Procedures:
The following AMA protest fees shall apply at all rounds:
★ Visual protests: $100 per item or component protested
★ Technical protests: $100 per item or component protested
Plus the following if applicable:
§ Tear down fees: $200 two-stroke/$500 four-stroke
§ Required engine removal: $100
§ Fuel test deposit: $325
★ Administrative protests: $100 per incident
★ In the event of a technical protest involving a teardown or removal of the engine from the frame, the protested rider may elect for the inspection to occur either before or after the final moto involving the protested machine. In the event the inspection is made after the final moto, the machine will be impounded between motos and/or the engine sealed pending the inspection.